Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hello People!

Hi guys, I'm Cassidy and I love fashion! I just got into it recently and I've decided to make a blog to capture all of my cute outfits and help others put together nice outfits (clothes and accessories). I'm 15, turning 16 soon, and in September I will be going into my junior year of high school. During my freshman year, I wanted to make an 80's fashion blog- because I was obsessed with the 80s, but it never happened. I was too busy and I didn't even have many 80s styled clothes. This blog will not be completely 80s, but there may be some 80s inspired outfits or accessories. I will post the few pictures I took freshman year, though! I will be posting dresses I have and different ways to wear them. I will also show you how to match colors and dress up some outfits. I'm not really into makeup, but my friend is! Her blog is matteandshimmer.blogspot.com. She hasn't updated it, but she might. She updates her Instagram much more often: matteandshimmerx. I do not have an Instagram, but I might make one. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for posts! My posts will be pictures of me, but I may also feature my cousins! I attached a picture of myself, just my face, so you could see what I look like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment